Comprehensive Assessment and Selection Services
- Provision of psychometric profiling services to organisations at any time with the aim of providing the workplace team with a profile of strengths and development needs, and how these may be compatible with existing or potential occupational areas. Assessment is beneficial in terms of the selection of personnel, in addition to leadership development and Individual development/self-awareness, and, team development and team awareness. Assessments include personality assessments, occupational interests profiling, technical skills and abilities, as well as values assessment.
- For a comprehensive list of the assessments available online 24/7 click here
Employee Assistance Program Services (EAPs)
- Provision of comprehensive counselling services, either online or onsite, including Critical Incident Debriefing (CID) services. EAPs are intended to help employees deal with personal problems that might adversely impact their work performance, health, and well-being. EAPs generally include short-term counselling and referral services for employees and their household members. Issues can include, substance abuse, emotional stressors such as, births, accidents, deaths, health care concerns, financial or non-work-related legal concerns, family/personal relationship issues and of course, work relationship issues.
Outplacement and Career Transition Service
- Redundancy situations can be very stressful, and outplacement/career transition services provide the practical and emotionally based support to the workplace team to make the transition process as seamless, efficient and effective as possible. The Outplacement and Career Transition Service also gives organisations the opportunity to continue to focus upon day-to-day operations without diverting valuable resources to the change management process. The Outplacement and Career Transition Service can provide assessment services for redundant staff to identify their unique occupational profile and enable transition to new positions or organisations. The service can include career assessment services and support for those already with positions, but wanting to explore their career options as a possible basis for a change in career direction. The Outplacement and Career Transition Service supports managers throughout the entire change management process with onsite and online support from the initial communication stage through to the transition and separation stages. Counselling is available at all stages of the process for all the participants involved including, the management team. Counselling enables the impacted employees to deal with the feelings arising from the need for career transition, and provides the tools, techniques, and ongoing support during this very difficult time. The Outplacement and Career Transition Service provides a comprehensive online vocational assessment and support service to enable affected employees to identify and develop an occupational profile as a basis for job and training search.
- Provision of assessment services designed to assist the team to recognize their own personal work styles and understand how others on the team prefer to work and operate within the team environment. These services can identify core differences in approach and style among team members, and assist the team to appreciate the particular team dynamic, and the various strengths and weaknesses within the team. The purpose of this exercise is to help the team to work more dynamically and effectively.
- Help employees develop career and life plans with a view to assisting them towards current job enhancement, a better organisational fit, and as a basis for the identification of advancement and promotion opportunities within the organisation. The process leads to improved employee satisfaction and a more productive organisation overall.